Pusher Centrifuges has following advantages: -
- High Product quality & increased performance through proper selection of the Basket
configuration, feed accelerator and Screen.
- Simple and easy maintenance through service-friendly design.
- Choice of drives: Mechanical and Hydraulic drives are available.
- Quick installation on Vibration dampers.
- Simple & continuous operation.
- High yields, throughput & wash efficiency.
- Low energy consumption.
- No spillage.
- Eliminates manual handling.
- Maintenance: simple & low-Cost.
- Less floor space requirement.
Solids collected on the screen and feed liquors drain through.
The pusher plate rotates with the basket and reciprocates.
On the forward stroke, the plate pushes solids along the screen,
Consolidating the solids into a uniform cake.
On the reverse stroke, fresh screen is exposed and more slurry is deposited.
Cake dries as it moves along the length of the screen and wash liquor
May be applied to remove impurities.
Cake is pushed off the discharge end of the screen and directed to the
ABS, Ammonium Chloride, Ammonium Sulphate, borax, Common Salt,
Cellulose acetate, Ferrous Sulphate, Dichlorobenzene, Hydroquinone,
Hexamine, Nickel Sulphate, Lithium compound, Nitrocellulose,
Potassium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Oxalic acid, Potassium Carbonate,
Sodium Chloride, Sodium bicarbonate, Sodium Carbonate,
Sodium Chlorate, Sodium Cyanide, Urea, and in general ANY Crystalline Inorganic
- Solid content: ˃25% by wt.
- Average particle size:80-2000μm
- Solid throughput:400 to 25,000kg/hr.
- Solids recovery: ˃98%
- MOC: Stainless steel, Special materials
- Product should be crystalline.
- Minimum particle size: 80 μm
- Maximum particle size: About 2000 μm
- Feed requirement: High solid content & uniform
Main Components & Spares:
- Main Shaft & Pusher Shaft.
- Basket-1st& 2nd Stage.
- Sieves Segments or Screen .
- Pusher Hub & Pusher Plate.
- Front & Rear Bushes.
- Excluder Seals.